- Coffee maker made from top-quality 18/10 stainless steel with a young and modern design in a satin finish.
- Easy-grip steel handle welded to the body to ensure complete heat insulation.
Main body: 18/10 Stainless steel.
Knob and handle: Stainless steel.
Item # Size range Barcode
170504 2 cups 8411796081012
170505 4 cups 8411796079859
170506 6 cups 8411796079866
170507 10 cups 8411796079873
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. IMPORTANT: Please read all the instructions carefully before use.
2. Fill the bottom part of the coffee maker with water just under to the level of the valve.The water level must not be higher than the level of the valve
3. Place the funnel inside the body of the coffee maker.
4. Fill the funnel with ground coffee.
5. Close the coffee maker by screwing it down until it seals completely.
6. If the user wants to reduce the coffee content, place the reducer into the funnel fi rst and then fill it with ground coffee. It is very IMPORTANT to place the coffee and the reducer in the correct order. Do not ever place the reducer on top of the ground coffee.
7. Place the coffee maker over a low heat and remove it when all the coffee has come out.
1. Keep away from children during the usage.
2. Steam jet may eject from the safety valve. Please ensure that the steam jet is oriented away from the user during the usage.
3. The coffee maker is designed for only making coffee in the specifi c way. Please don ´t use it for other purposes.
4. Surfaces may be hot and may cause injuries. Please use handle and knob during handling the coffee maker.
5. The water level must not be higher than the level of the valve.
1. Use water with a low time content.
2. We recommend you use a low heat and avoid the fl ames coming round the sides of the coffee maker.
3. The coffee should not be ground too fi nely, nor should it be forced into the chamber.
4. Only use ground coffee, never use coffee extracts or infusions.
5. This coffee maker works under pressure, therefore IT SHOULD NEVER BE OPENED WHEN HOT. To open it, cool it down by passing it under cold water.
6. The rubber joint should be changed each year.
7. We recommend using original BRA spares to keep the coffee maker in good working order.
8. THIS COFFEE MAKER WORKS UNDER PRESSURE. IMPROPER USE CAN CAUSE SCALDING. MAKE SURE THAT IT IS WELL CLOSED BEFORE USING IT.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
1. Before using the coffee maker for the first time, you should wash it with soap and hot water and then practise using it with just water.
2. It is advisable to wash the filter, its housing, the tube and the funnel with lots of water regularly.
3. After washing, dry the inside of the coffee maker with a dry cloth and store it in a ventilated place.
4. Prior to each use check that the valve is clean and from blockages. To do so, press the ball inside the safety valve, and ensure that it moves and is not blocked.
5. The filter and the funnel should be cleaned properly so that the grid holes are clear.
6. Don’t use bleach or products containing chlorine, they can damage stainless steel.